Manage your own content with Drupal™
Drupal™ is a Content Management System (CMS) for building websites requiring an easy-to-use interface for managing content.
We work with clients to build and maintain Drupal™ websites in Canmore, Banff, Calgary, Edmonton, and across Canada; providing you with the control you need to keep your website updated, and useful to your customers.
Drupal™ has a number of benefits to you as a client, and to us as site developers, which enables us to efficiently produce advanced websites in a cost effective manner for your business—giving you a budget-friendly solution.
Drupal™ CMS advantages:
- Open Source software; no license fees required for its use.
- Modular in design; enabling it to be extended to meet your specific requirements with the 100s of existing modules available, or by writing custom modules.
- Proven platform; over 1,000,000 websites built using it.
- Actively developed; community of 1,000+ software developers constantly providing input.
- No vendor lock-in; companies with Drupal™ expertise can be found around the globe, and therefore you are not locked into a single web design company. Read our blog What is a CMS website? for more information on the benefits of open source against proprietary.
At Blue Hut we can build you a website with Drupal™—creating the perfect site for your business needs. Whether you want a small website where you can update your own content, or you are looking to build a community website with advanced features and multiple users, Drupal™ can provide the solution.
We also maintain a number of Drupal™ sites that were built by other agencies. So if, for whatever reason, you are looking for a new partner to continue to develop your existing Drupal™ website we can help.
Call Helen or Nigel on (403) 621-3747 or email us to discuss your Drupal™ Content Management System needs.